Infotonomy was asked by the bank to participate, as an external solutions provider, to the development of the new AIRB PD models for the corporate portfolios (all corporate & more than 5m exposure retail mortgages) based on the new EBA rules and guidelines.
Infotonomy responding to this request has been fully responsible (product owner) for the following:
- Interpret the high-level project plan of the Bank to a granular and more comprehensive plan with specific milestones (tasks, deliverables, responsibilities, delivery dates, status, etc.).
- Propose a fully compliant and advanced modelling approach.
- Manage the project (Make sure that the deliverables will be confirmed against timelines and quality assessments).
- Manage the relationship between the development team and the project stakeholders (Inform governance committees, communicate deliverables, challenges, solutions to business stakeholders)
- Review and assure compliance against regulatory and business requirements.
- Prepare Bank’s systems and teams for the models’ implementation.
- Provide training to internal team and stakeholders when it is needed.
The project is has been successfully completed with all of its tasks (e.g. provide training to the development team, present, for sign-off, the model’s development approach) with already amazing results.
The bank reviewed Infotonomy’s contribution has been fully satisfied until now and has upgraded Infotonomy’s exposure and contribution to the project.